375,000 SF Now Leasing!
Premier Retail Marketplace
Anchored by Whole Foods
View Video | View Website
- Above the heavily-traveled, affluent and richly populated I-15 Corridor, The Watermark features the perfect fusion of retail and socialization – from the statement shops and inspiring architecture to a picturesque central park and meandering streetscape.
- The I-15 connects the affluent communities of Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Scripps Ranch, Sabre Springs, 4S Ranch and Del Sur to points north and south in San Diego. The Watermark will service this growing and underserved population.
- The Watermark will satisfy the unmet needs of an affluent and growing population by offering an exceptional merchandise mix – including the only Whole Foods along the I-15 corridor.
- Lush landscaping and artistic waterscape elements create a welcoming outdoor environment, providing local residents with an enticing place to meet with friends over coffee or relax around the fountain.
- The Watermark will support popular brands by activating the outdoor venues with community events designed to attract like-minded customers. San Diego’s temperate weather provides year-round marketing opportunities to implement a full array of outdoor experiences integrating food, fashion, sports and entertainment.