Michael Moser joined Retail Insite in 2015 as a principal owner after working for CBRE for more than 28 years. He joined what was then Coldwell Banker back in 1987 after forgoing entrance into medical school and pursuing a career in real estate—a life-changing decision and one that he is thankful for each and every day!
Mike was a top first-year retail producer for the western region then a consistent Top 10 producer in the region and Top 20 nationwide in retail for CBRE.
Hard work, focus, and ingenuity are trademarks of his approach to guiding real estate transactions to completion and helping his clients make the best informed decisions.
Mike has been involved in a number of larger ground up and redevelopment projects including major mixed use.
- Grossmont Center Mall
- College Grove Mall
- Santee Town Center
- Liberty Station (300-acre naval base redevelopment)
- General Dynamics’ 100-acre redevelopment
- Otay Ranch Town Center (Land Sale)
- Mira Mesa Market Center
- Riverwalk (4k plus units with neighborhood retail
- Winslow ( 370 units with ground floor retail)
- Santee kmart ( conversion to 280 townhomes)
- The Valley shopping center ( 1 million plus regional redevelopment)
- Orange Village Plaza ( mixed use redevelopment)
In addition Mike has worked on many major disposition assignments focused on large box inventory and major tenant assignments:
- Sears/Transformco: Western states
- Mervyns: 10 Store disposition
- Albertsons/Vons/ CVS: 20 plus store disposition and new store strategy
- Target: New stores/ existing store disposition/pad disposition
- Floor and Décor
Sales Transactions of shopping centers and commercial properties has included over $1 billion of closed investment sales.
- Brixton Capital
- American Assets
- Federal Realty
Mike has completed transactions totaling over $4 billion during his career. He is a valued asset to any assignment undertaken.
Mike lives in Coronado with his wife, Colleen, and four children. He serves on the University of San Diego Leaders Board and Young Life Coronado Committees.