Allison’s focus is in retail consulting, strategically assisting Tenants and Landlords with creativity and out of the box thinking. She specializes in high street Tenant and Property Advisory on a national and regional basis. Her ability to view retail properties through a multifaceted lens has enabled her to execute over 500 leases. Allison's fresh and innovative approach to retail has allowed her to solve complex issues that cannot be fixed only with additional leasing activity.
Partial List of Current Projects:
- Seaport Village, San Diego, CA
- Flower Hill Promenade, Del Mar, CA
- The Promenade at Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
- Promenade Temecula, Temecula, CA
- South Bay Galleria, Redondo Beach, CA
- Victoria Gardens, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Over the past nine years, Allison has been responsible for repositioning, redeveloping and leasing more than 10 million square feet of real estate across the United States. Prior to joining Retail Insite, Allison was a Senior Leasing Executive with Simon Property Group where she focused on leasing and redevelopment of more than three million square feet of real estate.
Assets Allison worked on while at Simon include:
- Southdale Center in Minneapolis, MN (1,300,000 SF)
- Southridge Mall in Milwaukee, WI (1,200,000 SF)
- Empire Mall in Sioux Falls, SD (1,341,000 SF)
Before being recruited by Simon, she worked with Cypress Equities where her focus was on development and the implementation of leasing strategies for properties throughout the US. In addition to leasing and development, she worked with the acquisition team completing due diligence on projects in Illinois, California, and Oregon.
Assets Allison worked on while at Cypress include:
- Glendale Marketplace in Glendale, CA (154,000 SF)
- 6×6 in San Francisco, CA (250,000 SF)
- Plantation Point in Raleigh, NC (388,000 SF)
- Basset Place in El Paso, TX (733,000 SF)
- Brookwood Village in Birmingham, AL (816,000 SF)
- Eden Prairie Center in Eden Prairie, MN (1,100,000 SF)
- Lloyd Center in Portland, OR (1,280,000 SF)
In 2009 Allison developed and operated The Franklin Shops, a multi-merchant retail venue in Fort Myers, Florida. The Franklin Shops has won awards including Best Shopping Concept by Gulfshore Life Magazine and Excellence in Built Design by AIA Florida a Chapter of The American Institute of Architect.
She has completed transactions with the leading national retailers including H&M, Madewell, J.Crew, Z Gallerie, Aveda, Banana Republic, Gap, Michael Kors, Vera Bradley, and more.
Allison received a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business. She is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.