Heart of Major Employment:
- Sorrento Valley, one of Southern California’s most sought-after corporate hub, is home to Qualcomm, Google, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Active Network, Websense, Einstein Medical, Scripps Clinic, and many others. Qualcomm leases 42 building totaling 4.8 million square feet, and Google signed a lease for 60,000 square feet for its very first San Diego office.
- Located in the heart of North County’s Creative Office & Technology Hub
- Strong Daytime population of ±138,300 within 3 miles.
- Sorrento Court is ideally situated off Interstate 805 at Mira Mesa Blvd at the heart of Sorrento Office area.
- The property is in the same complex as Sorrento Towers North, Class A Office Building (±139,821 SF), providing a convenient dining and shopping spot for the employees.
- Sorrento Valley is surrounded by affluent communities-UTC/La Jolla to the west, Del Mar, Carmel Valley and Pacific Highlands Ranch to the North.
- Average Income of these communities exceed $185,300
- Direct access off I-805 allows customers from these surrounding communities to make Sorrento Court one of their dining and shopping destinations.
Sorrento Court is ideally situated by affluent communities such as Del Mar, Carmel Valley, UTC, and La Jolla.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, The Festival Companies is a full service real estate advisory firm and leading innovator in the development and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties in major metropolitan markets throughout the U.S.