Iconic Oceanfront Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment Opportunity
in the heart of Laguna Beach
Located on the southwest corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Mountain Road in the heart of Laguna Beach, the iconic Boom Boom Room has been a Laguna Beach staple for decades. Boasting great proximity to the beach, hotels, world class shopping, and art galleries, this unique venue has it all.
- 5,654 square foot restaurant available
- Former iconic restaurant/dance club located approximately one mile south of Downtown Laguna
- Permitted to occupy 592 people and can operate until 2:00am
- Offers great visibility and frontage to Pacific Coast Highway along with oceanfront views
- Building contains 24 hotel units
Rooftop Lounge & Pool
Built in 1927, The Coast Inn is one of the oldest hotels in Laguna Beach. Local ownership has a new vision for the property and will be maintaining the historical integrity of the building. The proposed redevelopment includes a sleek rooftop lounge and pool offering panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Laguna Beach. The rooftop deck will provide food and drink service, and will be one of the premier destinations in Orange County.